Saturday, January 11, 2014
Instagram Photos
Today I am one sick puppy. Luckily, it's just a severe head cold that feels like my temples are in a vice. Sore throat, sinus congestion, blah blah. But if I needed a down day, this is the place to have one. I am at a homestay on the Backwaters of Kerala, and my dark-paneled, quiet, cool room is the ideal place for me to get some sleep. The staff and my traveling companions have lovingly brought me tea and drugs. I'll be back on my feet in no time. But while I'm down for the count, it's a good opportunity for me to create a blog post that takes minimal effort. I'm dictating the content right into my phone, and all of the images are iPhone photos that I've edited through Instagram. I really love some of these images maybe even more than what I've taken with my "real" camera - which just goes to show that the old adage is true: the best camera is the one you have. So enjoy, and I'll get back to posting more adventures real soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




































No comments:
Post a Comment